The ideal alternative to a credit card
- Anyone who wants to have good control of their costs at all times
- Everyone looking for an alternative to their present credit card
- Young people aged 12 and older who want to learn how to handle cash-free payments without any risk
Choose between two different card designs with the PostFinance MasterCard Value:
With the unlimited cash bonus programme for the PostFinance prepaid card you can benefit from a turnover reimbursement of 0.5% (0.3% as at 01.09.2016). In the first year you earn a double bonus. The payment is made directly into your private account semi-annually, in June and December. Cash withdrawals and debits for interest, prices and fees are not taken into account for calculating the turnover reimbursement.
The secure online access via e-finance provides control of your spendings at all times:
- Consult your card balance
- Verify the most recent purchases, payments and cash withdrawals
- Consult the current and last 15 transaction overviews
- Consult the incurred bonus amount to the last settlement
- Charge your card
With the SMS card service you have a constant overview.
The annual fee is debited directly from customers' card balance.
|Charging||Free in e-finance or by inpayment slip|
|Maximum card balance||CHF 10,000|
|Card locking service in case of loss|
|In Switzerland: Phone 0848 888 430 (max. CHF 0.08/min. in Switzerland)|
From abroad: Phone +41 44 828 32 81
|Card replacement||As soon as possible, usually within tree working days|
|3-D Secure||For more information on 3-D Secure and a link for registration, see here:|
|Monthly spending limit||None, the entire card credit is available|
|Purchases in foreign currency|
0.9% processing surcharge (1.2% as at
(exchange rate UBS currency sales rate)
|Monthly cash withdrawal limits||CHF 1,000/day at the ATM|
max. charged credit
|Cash withdrawal at the ATM in CHF||3.5% (at least CHF 10)|
|Cash withdrawal at the ATM in foreign currency|
3.5% (at least CHF 10) and
|Replacement card||CHF 20|
Young customers with a student and youth account receive the PostFinance MasterCard Value free of charge.