You are here:
Become a business customerWelcome to PostFinance
Starting a new banking relationship doesn’t have to be complicated. We can answer your questions in a telephone call. We’ll explore your requirements and ensure that you can start carrying out your financial transactions with PostFinance in no time.
- The link will open in a new window
1. Arrange an appointment onlineArrange a consultation directly. To do so, we will require some details from you. This will take around five minutes.
2. A staff member will contact you by telephoneYou will receive a telephone call at the arranged time. We’ll explore your requirements and fill in the documentation. The appointment will last for a maximum of 45 minutes.
3. You will receive the documentation to signYou will receive the documentation by post within three working days. Check the details, sign the documents and return them.
4. You can now use the account and other servicesYour chosen accounts will be opened and other services will be available to use within a few working days.
Would you like to become a PostFinance business customer?
Our staff would be happy to help you.
Questions and answers
The person must be able to provide information about the company or association and its financial situation. The person does not necessarily have to be an authorized signatory.
To ensure that your call runs as smoothly as possible, please have the following details ready:
- Account purpose: what will the account be used for?
- Beneficial ownership: who will own the assets in the banking relationship? Who holds assets of more than 25 percent?
- Authorized representatives: which persons will represent the company or association vis-à-vis PostFinance?
- For associations, we require the details from articles of association and election records.
- For international companies, we require the extract from the commercial register.
Additionally for capital payment accounts: have all the information (names, dates of birth and asset origins) on the investors (people/companies paying in capital) to hand.
It will take a few working days. To ensure quick processing, you can help in a few ways. Check the documents for completeness and accuracy. Sign all the documents with a legally valid signature. Return the documents to PostFinance quickly. Have your identity verified quickly (if necessary).
As soon as your account has been opened, you can execute payments and receive money. The opening process will take a few working days. PostFinance will send you the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) in writing immediately after the account has been opened.
Yes, you can arrange a consultation. During the conversation, we will clarify whether PostFinance is able to enter into a business relationship with you. If the outcome is positive, we will then agree on the next steps for starting your business relationship.