If your aim is to tap into a foreign market or to increase sales in products and services abroad, trade fairs are a very popular marketing tool. They act as a marketplace for networking with potential customers and business partners. They enable you to present and explain your products and services in person if your company does not have a branch in the target country.
You are here:
Foreign trade: increase sales with a successful trade fair appearance
Is your company looking to increase sales abroad? If so, taking part in a trade fair could pay off. In our practical guide, you will find out how to plan your trade fair appearance and make it a success.
What is our message?
But how exactly can you stimulate business abroad by attending a trade fair? Trade fair marketing should always be viewed as part of your marketing strategy as a whole. In order to be successful, it is important that the measures you use are aligned with your company’s strategy and objectives. You also need to ensure that all your trade fair activities convey clear, consistent messages, be it online and offline promotions, handouts or freebies.
From strategy to follow-up: a trade fair guide with expert tips
Our guide “More success – increase direct exports with successful trade fair appearances” helps companies to prepare step by step for trade fairs and provides handy expert tips on the following areas:
- The right strategy: how to align your trade fair marketing with your company’s objectives
- Situation analysis and target group: how to decide on the right trade fairs and target markets for your target groups
- Measures and implementation plan: this helps you to ensure that you are making the most of every trade fair opportunity
- Tips on implementing your trade fair plans on the ground: how to make your trade fair a real success
- After the trade fair: use this checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything when it comes to follow-up work after the event