- The company is domiciled in Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein
- A private limited company or limited liability company is founded
- The capital payment account is managed in Swiss francs and can be used for the following purposes: Inpayment of starting capital, Ordinary capital increase, Approved capital increase, Subsequent payment (payment of capital which is not fully paid in)
- If there are more than 20 depositors, PostFinance must be contacted in advance. PostFinance does not accept crowdinvesting solutions
- The business relationship with PostFinance will continue after the company has been founded
Capital payment accountFor business start-ups and capital increases
The capital payment account is the first step towards setting up your company. Your money is safe with us – whether for starting a business, for ordinary and approved capital increases or for subsequent payments.
Capital payment account: deposit starting capital correctly
Account for starting capital, capital increase and subsequent payment
Secure safekeeping of your starting capital
Seamless transfer of your capital to the PostFinance business account after setting up a company, a capital increase or subsequent payment
Comprehensive advice from PostFinance
The following fee will be charged once:
- Capital increase/subsequent payment: 0.05% on paid-in capital (minimum: CHF 250; maximum: CHF 2,000)
- Starting capital: CHF 145
The fee for the capital payment account is exempt from VAT and will be charged for the opening and management of the capital payment account.
Current interest rates
No interest is paid on the capital payment account.
Outpayment of capital
For existing customers, the amount paid in is transferred to the company’s business account at PostFinance once the company has been founded, or once the capital increase or subsequent payment (filing of an extract from the commercial register) has been completed. For new customers, the capital payment account is converted into a business account.
Your business account: the start-up package for young entrepreneurs
Once your company is successfully established, at PostFinance you can benefit from our start-up package for young entrepreneurs. You can look forward to two years of free account management for your business account with e-finance and other exciting offers for your own business.