Switzerland is a notoriously thrifty nation: even though we are one of the wealthiest nations in the world, we prefer to save our money rather than invest it (Source: Swiss Federal Statistical Office). Only one fifth of the Swiss population holds shares in Switzerland, as a study by the Deutsches Aktieninstitut (German Institute for Shares) revealed about ten years ago. The link will open in a new window More recent studies indicate the same thing: 85% of under-30s have never invested money. 48% of 30 to 40-year-olds and a third of 50 to 60-year-olds have never invested in securities or financial products.
Is there a tailored investment solution out there for me?
Investing is too complicated, only rich people can do it, and as a beginner, I don’t have the time to acquire the knowledge I need. This might be what you think as well, but there are different ways you can invest your money. Sometimes we just can’t see the wood for the trees. And getting to grips with investing takes a lot of time. So we are going to help you get started so you can develop from a novice into an investment pro.
One of the main reasons given for this is they just don’t have enough time, and don’t know enough about the subject. The mere mention of financial terms such as funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), shares and bonds is enough to make heads spin. In the financial jungle, people often feel they just don’t have enough transparency or control if they are beginners looking for a higher return. Ultimately, thanks to providers and platforms such as iTunes and Spotify, we have simply got used to tools being easy to use in our day-to-day lives, and seek this same simplicity in every facet of our lives.
How investing digitally can help you get started in the world of investment
There are many good reasons to invest, and in every stage of our lives. Simply saving up is no longer the best option if your interest is low, or even negative. But going investment crazy with your income and assets is probably not the best approach either. You’re looking for a tailored solution that meets your exact requirements. Digital investment does just this.
Digital investment isn’t about cryptocurrencies and complicated digital assets, but being able to manage your own investments from your computer easily and, of course, digitally. This way, you can keep track of your finances at all times, and you can view the status of your investments yourself whenever you want. If you want to devote as little time to investing as possible, then the new investment solutions from PostFinance are just the ticket for you.
PostFinance’s new digital investing solutions
In addition to its online trading platform “e-trading”, PostFinance also offers investment solutions that cater to differ investor types and requirements.
- Attractive investment universe
- PostFinance manages your assets
- Individual investment strategy
- From CHF 5,000
- Consulting, adapted to your needs
- Individual investment strategy
- PostFinance investment expertise
- With or without portfolio monitoring
- Independent investment
- Independent portfolio management
- Wide range of funds, stock exchange transactions and structured products
- E-asset management: for investors who want to make their money work for them and who want to concentrate on other activities. PostFinance’s investment experts ensure that the investments you make are always in line with your investment strategy, and they adapt your portfolio to market developments.
- Fund consulting basic: for investors who want to call the shots, but also want targeted advice. To start off with, you receive an investment proposal that matches your strategy. Each transaction is also checked to see if it fits with your strategy.
- Investment consulting plus: for investors who want to keep up with market developments at all times and who appreciate personal advice. Your investments are monitored on an ongoing basis, and you are notified the instant they’re no longer suited to your investment strategy.
- Fund self-service: for investors who are already knowledgeable, and who want to distribute their investments across funds independently. Invest flexibly and without any advice.