- The SEPA area covers 36 states: 27 EU countries as well as Andorra, the UK, Iceland, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Vatican City and Switzerland.
- For EUR payments according to the SEPA standard, you can use the credit transfer types Giro international SEPA and SEPA Direct Debit
- SEPA payments require you to specify the IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
- Wherever possible, PostFinance will forward your payments as SEPA-compliant credit transfers at no additional cost
- SEPA payments in e-finance are free of charge, but some receiving banks may charge their customers a fee for credits received (this is beyond PostFinance’s control)