With PostFinance Checkout Flex, you can individually configure payment methods, functions and terminals, and easily adjust them as necessary. Use one and the same payment solution for your online and offline sales and stay flexible.
Omnichannel salesSell in store and online
Reap every benefit and catch every customer group by combining online and offline sales. PostFinance Checkout Flex is a payment solution handling payment processes efficiently and flexibly in a one-stop shop.
Omnichannel: flexible selling with plenty of configuration options
Rapid online connection and straightforward online onboarding
Choose from a variety of acceptance partners and payment methods
Administration of all sales (both online and offline) in one back office tool
Attractive and transparent pricing model
Reach over 2.7 million PostFinance Card owners
PostFinance Checkout Flex: the tailored payment solution
Quick credit thanks to a PostFinance account
Optimize your company's processes and use a PostFinance business account. The advantage over an account with another bank: with a PostFinance account, you are certain to receive the credit one working day after the transaction is made at the latest.
The consolidated view of all transaction data, regardless of sales channel, in the checkout back office makes day-to-day business far easier.
Answers to frequently asked questions about selling in the online shop and in store
- Order your terminal in our shop and when you have received it, follow the instructions accessed using the QR code on the package insert flyer.
- Connect the terminal to your existing PostFinance Checkout account or set up a new account.
- Use the setup assistant to configure your terminal and, if required, integrate the Payment Service Providing module into your web shop.
To settle the PostFinance Checkout Flex setup costs and monthly subscription fees, enter a PostFinance business account or a credit card.
PostFinance Checkout provides plug-ins for the shop systems most commonly used in Swiss e-commerce:
- Magento 2
- Magento 1
Connected Services - Connection of PostFinance Checkout with SaaS shop systems
If you use a shop system as a Saas solution (Software as a Service), it is possible to connect PostFinance Checkout directly via the integrated connected services. PostFinance Checkout currently supports the following connections:
- The link will open in a new window Abacus
- The link will open in a new window JIMDO
- The link will open in a new window Payrexx E-Commerce Tools
- The link will open in a new window PepperShop
- The link will open in a new window Shopify
Supported plug-ins from third-party providers
- The link will open in a new window Joomla with Virtuemart
- The link will open in a new window nopCommerce
The range of plug-ins and connected services is constantly being expanded.
Supported checkout systems
You can connect the payment terminal to your checkout system as follows:
- Via cloud API (The link will open in a new window documentation)
- Via local API (upon request)
- Via Pepper