The most important recommendations for safe everyday card use
- Keep your PIN secret: cover the keypad when using the card, do not make a note of your PIN or give it to others
- Do not get distracted when using the card. If you are unsure, cancel the transaction immediately using the Stop button.
- If your card is lost, stolen or withheld by an ATM, or if you suspect it is being misused: have the card blocked
- Activate geoblocking to restrict cash withdrawals abroad – to protect against skimming (PostFinance Card)
- Adjust your own limits
- Check your account statements regularly and contact PostFinance if in doubt