Dividends

PostFinance Fonds High Dividend I (Security number 49,560,407)

The fund aims to invest in equities offering attractive dividend payout. It focuses on high-quality Swiss companies which make up 70 % of the portfolio. The remaining 30 % of fund assets is invested in companies around the world with high dividend yields.

Funds category: Equity funds

Price: CHF 104.80 (24.11.2020)

Funds performance since 01.01.2020:
0.49% (24.11.2020)

  • Performance previous month

    These figures refer to the past. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to units.

    Zeit Funds Benchmark¹
    [Zeit] YTD (01.01.2020 - 24.11.2020) Funds 0.49 Benchmark¹ n.a
    [Zeit] 2019 Funds 24.48 Benchmark¹ n.a
    [Zeit] 2018 Funds -9.59 Benchmark¹ n.a
    [Zeit] 2017 Funds n.a Benchmark¹ n.a
    [Zeit] Ø since inception Funds 0.53 Benchmark¹ n.a
    [Zeit] Inception date Funds 14.10.2019 Benchmark¹
  • Fund features

    Fund domicile Switzerland
    [Fund domicile] Fund management Switzerland UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG
    [Fund domicile] Fund Management Switzerland UBS Asset Management
    [Fund domicile] Custodian Bank Switzerland UBS Switzerland AG
    [Fund domicile] Currency of account Switzerland CHF
    [Fund domicile] Daily order entry till Switzerland n.a
    [Fund domicile] Financial year ends Switzerland End of August
    [Fund domicile] Distribution Switzerland No
    [Fund domicile] Last dividend on Switzerland 12.11.2020
    [Fund domicile] Swinging Single Pricing Switzerland Yes
    [Fund domicile] Subject to withholding tax Switzerland No
    [Fund domicile] Taxable value in CHF (31.12.2019) Switzerland 106.55
    [Fund domicile] Taxable income year (n.a) Switzerland n.a
    [Fund domicile] Annual fees Total Expense Ratio (TER) as of (n.a) Switzerland 0.34%
    [Fund domicile] Benchmark Switzerland PostFinance Fonds High Dividend mixed index
    [Fund domicile] Fund’s assets in mn. CHF Switzerland 85.73
    [Fund domicile] High last 12 months (daily price) from (19.02.2020) Switzerland 109.92
    [Fund domicile] Low 12 months (daily price) from (23.03.2020) Switzerland 76.88

    The 10 largest equity positions

    Nestle 6.87
    Roche 6.71
    Novartis 6.45
    Zurich Insurance 5.07
    Givaudan 4.50
    UBS 3.93
    Swiss RE 3.36
    ABB 3.31
    Cembra Money Bank 2.32
    Swisscom 2.29

    Key figures

    Modified Duration n.a
    Sharpe Ratio (3 years)
    Risk-Free Rate (3 years)

    Volatility

    2 years 14.23
    3 years
    5 years
  • Report of the portfolio manager - 3 quarter 2020

    The PostFinance High Dividend Fund achieved a performance (net of fees) of 2.16% in the third quarter of 2020, against the benchmark which posted returns of 3.57%. The share of Swiss equities (around 70%) was positive at 2.40% and outperformed the benchmark, which posted returns of 2.32%. Global equities hedged to CHF (around 30%) were also positive, with a performance 2.80%, but underperformed against their benchmark which posted returns of 6.38%.

    Performance in CHF

    These figures refer to the past. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to units. The performance prior to 15 October 2019 refers to the retail share class, which has a higher TER.

  • This document is an advertisement. PostFinance Fonds shall be governed by swiss law. Prospectuses, KIID, the management regulations as well as annual and semi-annual reports are available free of charge from the PostFinance Operations Center and any PostFinance branch or from UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG, P.O. Box, CH-4002 Basel. All Swiss Post branches, PostFinance branches and PostFinance client services accept subscription and redemption orders. Before investing in a product please read the latest prospectus carefully and thoroughly. None of the funds offered by PostFinance Ltd may be offered, sold or supplied within the USA, or to persons who are US citizens, are resident in the USA, or are required to pay taxes in the USA. PostFinance does not sell funds to persons who are resident outside of Switzerland. In such countries, PostFinance Funds are not offered and are therefore not available. The information mentioned herein is not intended to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to units. Commissions and costs have a negative impact on performance. This information pays no regard to the specific or future investment objectives, financial or tax situation or particular needs of any specific recipient.