The following conditions must be met in order to receive the credit of 100 francs:
- All PostFinance customers residing in Switzerland who subscribe to one of the following investment solutions and invest at least 5,000 francs (net) between 17 September and 30 November 2022 are eligible to participate: e‑asset management, investment consulting plus, fund consulting basic, fund self-service
- All PostFinance customers with an existing investment solution (e‑asset management, investment consulting plus, fund consulting basic, fund self-service) who additionally invest at least 5,000 francs between 17 September and 30 November 2022 are also eligible to participate.
- PostFinance reserves the right to exclude participants at its own discretion if it has legitimate reasons for doing so, e.g. manipulation in accessing the promotion, breaches of the Subscriber Conditions or the provision of incorrect or misleading information.
- The investment solution must be active until 28 February 2023 and the capital must be invested. All the capital invested during the special offer period is valid, regardless of price fluctuations, and minus any redemptions.
- The credit will be paid in to your investment account for the e-asset management or investment consulting plus investment solution or to your reference account for the fund consulting basic or fund self-service investment solution by the end of March 2023. If the credit account is not in the currency of the promotion, the payment will be made to a CHF account where possible.
- The 5,000 francs apply per investment solution and it is not possible to split the amount between several investment solutions.
- Each customer can benefit from this promotion no more than once per customer file.