- A phone number from a Swiss mobile provider (see www.mobileid.ch)
- A SIM card that is compatible with Mobile ID
- Individual or joint signatory powers for a private or business account in CHF
Mobile IDLog in with your mobile phone and Mobile ID
Log in to e-finance with the device that you always have with you – your mobile phone. The only other thing you need is a SIM card from your mobile phone provider which is compatible with Mobile ID. Mobile ID enables you to use e-finance on a computer or a mobile device via the PostFinance App, depending on your needs.
The advantages for you
Easy, convenient, secure and free of charge
Access to e-finance anywhere: via desktop or the app
Log in with the device that you always have with you
For the most common mobile phones and operating systems
Pay in the online shop
Mobile banking login
Mobile ID is free of charge.
Sunrise customers can order the new SIM card free of charge online under “My Sunrise” using the voucher code PF102017. Follow the instructions on the Sunrise order page.
Salt will charge a one-off fee of CHF 49 to exchange your SIM card.
1st step: Check your SIM card
- Consult www.mobileid.ch to check whether your SIM card is already compatible with Mobile ID
- If not, order a new SIM card that is compatible with Mobile ID from your telecom provider
2nd step: Register your Mobile ID in e-finance
- Log in to e-finance and click on your name at the top right
- Select “Login and security”
- Select “Register” in the Mobile ID tile and follow the instructions