- A phone number from a Swiss mobile provider (see The link will open in a new window www.mobileid.ch)
- SIM card with activated Mobile ID
- Individual or joint signatory powers for a private or business account in CHF
Mobile IDThe easiest and most convenient route to e-finance
Log in to e-finance conveniently with the device that you always have with you – your mobile phone. All you need is a SIM card from the recipient’s mobile phone service provider that supports Mobile ID. Using the Mobile ID, you get access to e-finance wherever you are: via desktop or app.
The advantages for you
Easy, convenient, secure and free of charge
Access to e-finance anywhere: via desktop or the app
Log in with the device that you always have with you
For the most common mobile phones and operating systems
Pay in the online shop
Mobile ID is free of charge.
Sunrise customers can order the new SIM card free of charge online under “My Sunrise” using the voucher code PF102017. Follow the instructions on the Sunrise order page.
Salt will charge a one-off fee of CHF 49 to exchange your SIM card.
1st step: Check SIM card and activate Mobile ID
- Consult www.mobileid.ch to check whether your SIM card is already compatible with Mobile ID
- Activate your SIM card if it is compatible with Mobile ID
- Otherwise, order a new SIM card and then activate it
2nd step: Register your Mobile ID in e-finance
- Log in to e-finance and click on your name at the top right
- Select “Login and security”
- Select “Register” in the Mobile ID tile and follow the instructions