- A Swisscom or M-Budget phone number
- A Sunrise (excl. prepaid) or MTV mobile (excl. prepaid) phone number
- SIM card with activated Mobile ID
- Individual or joint signatory powers for a private or business account in CHF
- Free for Swiss Post staff
Mobile ID for Swiss Post staffThe easiest and most convenient route to e-finance
Log in to e-finance conveniently with the device that you always have with you – your mobile phone. All you need is a SIM card from the recipient’s mobile phone service provider (look preconditions) that supports Mobile ID. Using the Mobile ID, you get access to e-finance wherever you are: via desktop or app.
The advantages for you
Easy, convenient and secure
Access to e-finance anywhere: via desktop or the app
Log in with the device that you always have with you
For the most common mobile phones and operating systems
Pay in the online shop
Tried and tested – a large number of enthusiastic customers already use the solution
- Free of charge for Swiss Post staff.
- Please note that Sunrise may charge you a one-off fee for the Mobile ID compatible SIM card.
1st step: check your SIM card
Check whether your SIM card is already compatible with Mobile ID.
If you use Mobile ID with your business phone, your new Sunrise SIM card is already Mobile ID-compatible and you can miss out this first step.
2nd step: activate Mobile ID
As soon as you have your Mobile ID-compatible SIM card, you can activate your Mobile ID.
3rd step: Register your Mobile ID in e-finance
You’ve almost done it – you’re only a few steps away.
In order to activate Mobile ID, you must log in to e-finance once more with the card reader (select PostFinance ID tab).
Proceed as follows:
- Click on your name at the top right.
- Select the “Settings and service” menu item.
- Select “Register Mobile ID” in the “Login” tab.