Switch to e-trading now, and we’ll cover the transfer fees up to 800 francs. Open your securities deposit account online in just a few clicks.
Conditions of participation
The following steps must be carried out:
A private account in CHF or a savings account and the e-finance service are needed for e-trading.
If you do not yet use e-finance:
If you do use e-finance:
Then send your current bank the information required below to ensure that your positions can be transferred:
- The seven-digit contract number of the newly opened e-trading custody account. (You can find the contract number on the assets overview tile after logging in to the e-trading portal.)
- The positions to be transferred.
- The details of our processing bank (please copy in full):
Swissquote Bank SA
Back Office – Settlement
Ch. de la Crétaux 33
Case Postale 319
Fax: +41 22 999 94 42vi
- Your current bank will then execute the transfer of your securities for you.
- As soon as the transfer has been carried out, you will see the securities in the “Positions” widget in e-trading.
- You will be charged the security transfer costs by your bank. This may happen in several stages, as it may not be possible to transfer all positions at the same time.
- You can scan all expense receipts and send them to us in a message with the subject “E-trading securities transfer” via e-finance mailbox.
- PostFinance will reimburse these expenses to your private account (by around the tenth working day of the month after submission of the expense receipts).