- Purchase via app: private account and the PostFinance App (Android or iOS)
- Purchase from Postomats: private account with the PostFinance Card
- Purchase in e-finance: private account with e-finance
Credit for Google PlayEasily and conveniently without credit cards
Google Play is perfect for everyone who enjoys apps, films, series, books and more on their Android operating system. After making your purchase in the PostFinance App, at a Postomat or in e-finance, you can transfer your Google Play credit to the Google Play Store on your smartphone in just a few taps. As well as the usual denominations (CHF 30, CHF 50, CHF 100), you can also specify an amount of your choice.
Google Play credit: purchase credit without a credit card
- Direct debit from your private account
- Cost control for subscriptions and memberships
- Direct redemption – no need to type the credit code
- CHF 30 credit for Google Play
- CHF 50 credit for Google Play
- CHF 100 credit for Google Play
- Amount of your choice for Google Play
There are no additional fees for your purchase.
Extra credit for MARVEL Contest of Champions
- CHF 8 of MARVEL credit when you spend CHF 30
- CHF 21 of MARVEL credit when you spend CHF 50
- CHF 40 of MARVEL credit when you spend CHF 100
How do I purchase Google Play credit?
With the PostFinance App
Wherever you happen to be: log in, purchase credit, download music and listen to your favourite tracks.
Select the “Assets” tile under the “Offers” menu or log in directly.
At Postomats, select the menu item “Purchase and load”.
Can I give credit as a gift?
You can redeem the credit directly or give it as a gift via a mobile number.
Can I purchase Google Play credit using a credit card?
No, this is not possible.