Reading Time 2 Minutes Reading Time 2 Minutes
Created on 11.07.2019 | Updated on 05.11.2020
Check your account balance – anytime and anywhere
For those who want to keep a close eye on their account: with the PostFinance App, you can check your current balance in no time when you’re on the go and view previous transactions. In our video and guide, we explain how this function can be used.
Check your account balance and transactions at any time. 1. Log in to e-finance via the PostFinance App using fingerprint or Face ID. 2. The balance of your main account appears under "My accounts". 3. Click on "Transactions" to view your account's credit and debit transactions. 4. You can see the account balance and transactions for your other accounts under "More accounts". Digitally. Quickly. Securely.
- Secure access to all your accounts and payments
- Round-the-clock access to your account documents
- Easily manage settings and information: from notifications to changes of address
- Domestic and international payments in different currencies
- Log in easily using your fingerprint or Face ID for the main functions
- Keep constant track of your balance and transactions
- Easily change settings, information and withdrawal limits
- Scan inpayment slips and QR-bills and pay instantly
- Purchase credit for your mobile phone, iTunes and more