PostFinance Benefit is suitable for companies with a business-to-consumer business model that operate in industries with a high number of transactions. To use it, you need a business account and an EFT/POS or e-payment contract.
If one of the following points applies to you, PostFinance Benefit is not suited to your company:
- An unauthorized industry. This includes: erotica, weapons, health (including pharmacies, drug stores, opticians), lotteries/casinos, insurance, banks, property management, electricity, currency exchange, money transmitters, traders in commodities/art/antiques/securities, retailers who predominantly sell spirits and/or tobacco, political or religious associations
- Private customers have no affinity for your company’s sector
- Range is too specific (niche)
- Number of transactions using PostFinance payment methods too low
- The online shop and/or logo do not meet PostFinance requirements (e.g. the online shop not available in the language of the target group)
- No suitable target group for the planned offer