- Business account at PostFinance
- E-finance login
- At least one additional banking relationship
Cash Management Tool (CMT)Manage total liquidity across all banks
Get a quick overview of all your bank accounts with the Cash Management Tool (CMT) – i.e. PostFinance accounts and domestic and foreign third-party bank accounts. Manage all your accounts and get a complete overview at all times using your e-finance login. Try out CMT for three months free of charge.
CMT: simple and convenient liquidity management
One login for all your third-party bank and PostFinance accounts
Follow the development of your liquidity in detail
Multi-banking payment transactions for managing all your third-party bank and PostFinance accounts
Communication with the other banks via EBICS or SWIFT
Try it out for three months for free
Manage all your accounts centrally in CMT using your e-finance login:
- Third-party bank accounts connected via EBICS or SWIFT
- Enter payments directly in CMT or upload as a file
- Liquidity overview of all accounts, including preview based on payments already entered
- Self-management of authorizations for third-party bank accounts
- Plan liquidity for all accounts
If you use an accounting system, you can import your payment details via an EBICS connection and manage them centrally in CMT.
Benefit from a free three-month trial period, after which the following monthly prices apply:
Number of banking relationships EBICS SWIFT Number of banking relationshipsOne to three banks EBICSCHF 10 SWIFTCHF 20 Number of banking relationshipsFour to six banks EBICSCHF 25 SWIFTCHF 35 Number of banking relationshipsSeven to ten banks EBICSCHF 50 SWIFTCHF 60 Number of banking relationshipsMore than ten banks EBICSOn request SWIFTOn request
Integration of PostFinance accounts also counts as a banking relationship.