PostFinance Card in CHFCan be used in Switzerland and worldwide
With the PostFinance Card in CHF you can shop conveniently in-store throughout Switzerland or online, and withdraw cash worldwide.
PostFinance Card in CHF: convenient, versatile and transparent
Contactless payment: fast and convenient
Pay free of charge in online shops
Individual card limits can be agreed with the account manager
Direct debit from your business account
Possible usesWithdraw cash throughout Switzerland
At Postomats, post offices and ATMs, from Migros and Manor customer service, at Spar checkouts, SBB and private railway counters, at Coop Pronto shops and at Denner
Withdraw cash worldwide
At ATMs with the EUFISERV or Visa Plus logo
Data does not originate from PostFinance and no responsibility is accepted for its accuracy.
The link will open in a new window More information on EUFISERV (English)
The link will open in a new window More information on Visa Plus (English)
Cashless payments (also contactless)
In shops and petrol stations in Switzerland and in online shops
More information on the contactless payment function
Top up prepaid balance for mobile phones
At Postomats (Swisscom, Sunrise, Salt, yallo, M-Budget)
At Postomats (iTunes, Google Play, paysafecard, Spotify, Bigpoint, Nintendo, Xbox)
Cash withdrawals from savings accounts
At Postomats, written registration requiredInpayments to your own account
At Postomats with a paying-in function, in post offices
- Business account in CHF or association account in CHF
- Cardholder with sole signatory rights for business account or association account
Withdrawal limitsCash withdrawals at ATMs
CHF 1,000 per day
Cash withdrawals at post officesAccount balance in terms of cash holdings
CHF 3,000 per day
Monthly limit per card
Monthly limit per account if more than one card
- The maximum withdrawal amount depends on the terminal. Amounts that exceed the terminal limit can be withdrawn in several instalments. Any applicable fees are charged for each withdrawal.
- At unattended petrol stations, a standard amount of CHF 150 is reserved prior to the fuel purchase. On receipt of the actual amount after the fuel is purchased, the reserved amount is deleted and the actual amount debited.
- The PostFinance Card may only be used for recurring payments online up to a specified monthly limit: CHF 1,500 or EUR 1,300 per month.
- The PostFinance Card may only be used for one-off payments online up to a specified monthly limit: CHF 500 or EUR 350 per month.
- Payments with the PostFinance Card via the Migros app can only be made up to a limit of CHF 1500 each month.
- Post offices: Please note amount limits applicable at the The link will open in a new window location selected.
The PostFinance Card costs CHF 30 per year.
Card usageCash withdrawal at ATM in Switzerland
CHF withdrawal: CHF 2
EUR withdrawal: CHF 5
Cash withdrawal at ATMs abroad
CHF 5, regardless of local currency
Inpayments to own account
Up to 20 inpayments per month free of charge; from 21 inpayments per month similar to inpayments at the post office counter using an orange inpayment slip (ISR)
All other card uses are free of charge.
Card blocking & card replacement
Via Hotline/customer advisor
CHF 20 per report
Free of charge
Via Hotline/customer advisor
CHF 30 per card
CHF 25 per card
Card blocking and card replacement
In the event of loss or theft, cards can be blocked for a charge of CHF 20 per card reported and replaced for CHF 30 per card. Cards can also be sent abroad.