PostFinance Card in CHFCan be used in Switzerland and worldwide
With the PostFinance Card in CHF you can shop conveniently in-store throughout Switzerland or online, and withdraw cash worldwide.
PostFinance Card in CHF: convenient, versatile and transparent
Contactless payment: fast and convenient
Pay free of charge in online shops
Two PostFinance Cards per business account included, additional cards possible
Individual card limits can be agreed with the account manager
Direct debit from your business account
Withdraw cash throughout Switzerland At Postomats, post offices and ATMs, from Migros and Manor customer service, at Spar checkouts, SBB and private railway counters Withdraw cash worldwide At ATMs with the EUFISERV or Visa Plus logo
Data does not originate from PostFinance and no responsibility is accepted for its accuracy.
The link will open in a new windowMore information on EUFISERV (English)
The link will open in a new windowMore information on Visa Plus (English)
Cashless payments (also contactless) In shops and petrol stations in Switzerland and in online shops
More information on the contactless payment function
Top up prepaid balance for mobile phones At Postomats (Swisscom, Sunrise, Salt, yallo, M-Budget) Digital credit At Postomats (iTunes, Google Play, paysafecard, Spotify, Bigpoint, Nintendo, Xbox) Cash withdrawals from savings accounts At Postomats, written registration required Inpayments to your own account At Postomats with a paying-in function, in post offices
- Business account in CHF or association account in CHF
- Cardholder with sole signatory rights for business account or association account
Cash withdrawals at ATMs CHF 1,000 per day Cash withdrawals at post offices Account balance in terms of cash holdings Goods purchases CHF 3,000 per day Monthly limit per card CHF 5,000 Monthly limit per account if more than one card CHF 5,000
- The maximum withdrawal amount depends on the terminal. Amounts that exceed the terminal limit can be withdrawn in several instalments. Any applicable fees are charged for each withdrawal.
- At unattended petrol stations, a standard amount of CHF 150 is reserved prior to the fuel purchase. On receipt of the actual amount after the fuel is purchased, the reserved amount is deleted and the actual amount debited.
- In online shops, the PostFinance Card can be used for payments of up to CHF 500 per month.
Up to two cards per account free of charge. Each additional PostFinance Card costs CHF 30 per year.
Cash withdrawal at ATM in Switzerland CHF withdrawal: CHF 2
EUR withdrawal: CHF 5
Cash withdrawal at ATMs abroad CHF 5, regardless of local currency Inpayments to own account Up to 20 inpayments per month free of charge; from 21 inpayments per month similar to inpayments at the post office counter using an orange inpayment slip (ISR)
All other card uses are free of charge.
Card blocking and card replacement
In the event of loss or theft, cards can be blocked for a charge of CHF 20 per card reported and replaced for CHF 30 per card. Cards can also be sent abroad.