eBill SIX has standardized the eBill registration forms and will administer them centrally in future. The current forms will no longer be supported from November 2022 onwards. The new standardized registration forms have the following advantages:
- The process is less complex for all parties.
- The new registration forms meet the highest standards in terms of accessibility.
- The new registration forms are more user-friendly and have been optimized for mobile devices.
- Customers don’t have to complete a different registration form for every company.
As an invoice issuer, you must be able to process registrations using the following information (standard form):
- Postal address
- E-mail address or company ID number
If these details are not sufficient, an individual supplementary text and up to three extra identification features (e.g. customer number) can be defined per registration form (private and/or business customers). The invoice recipient must fill out this additional information during registration.
PostFinance advises against using additional identification features as far as possible as they complicate registration for eBill recipients and lead to abandonment of the registration process.
On the eInvoicing portal, you have the option to define the registration form yourself and to select the preferred delivery format (CSV v2.0 or CRM XML v2.0).
If you require support with the switch to the new registration forms, please contact your advisor or the e-bill helpdesk by telephone on 0800 111 101 or by e-mail.