Use of standardized software solutions
Standardized software solutions typically focus on a defined scope of application and support you, for example, in processes linked to accounting, invoicing or payment transactions. If your software provider has not yet made an update for ISO 20022 available, ask when the update will be available.
We advise you to take the following steps:
- If an update is available: Carry it out
- If the update will arrive very late or if the software provider will not be providing one at all, you must investigate alternatives to your current system
- Configure the required information (e.g. bank details, account numbers and master data)
- Test the new functions in the PostFinance customer test system
- Contact PostFinance for functional support