Use of standardized software solutions
Standardized software solutions typically focus on a specific application (bookkeeping, invoicing, payment transactions, etc.) and help you to carry out the processes involved. The software solution can be acquired as a product, and your software partner will probably provide an update for ISO 20022.
We advise you to take the following steps:
- Contact your software partner
- Ensure that your software is fully up to date
- Configure the required information (e.g. bank details, account numbers, master data)
- Test the new functions in the PostFinance customer test system
- Contact PostFinance for technical and professional support