PostFinance has maintained a partnership with the Institut für Jungunternehmen (IFJ) since 2009. By offering professional support in the start-up scene, IFJ has established itself as the leading authority for company founders. More than 110,000 entrepreneurs have already taken the step towards independence with IFJ since 1989.
- Easy, quick and secure company founding online
- Founding of a sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited liability company (GmbH) or private limited company (AG) free of charge if opening a PostFinance business account at the same time
- Free courses on setting up a company, business plans, acquiring new customers, online advertising and bookkeeping
- Support with finding financing through participation in the Venturelab accelerator programme, or access to start-up capital of up to CHF 130,000 through the Venture Kick initiative
- Free Innosuisse training programme for projects and start-ups in the ICT, advanced engineering, medtech and biotech sectors
- Workplaces and offices at the startup space in Schlieren, Zurich