Beforehand: the first steps
- Register for domains (Internet addresses) that could be relevant to your business as soon as possible.
- Start by creating a simple page containing the most important information, and then you can begin to expand your website. You can create and run a website with popular content management systems (CMS).
- Set up e-mail addresses and link them to your website.
- Track visits so that you can find out when and from where visitors are accessing your website.
- Define goals and organize your website accordingly. Goals could include: acquiring more visitors, receiving likes and shares from relevant target groups, receiving fewer telephone calls, increasing customer retention.