PostFinance Mobile Payment
As soon as your customers have completed the one-time registration for PostFinance Fast Service, which links their mobile phone number directly to their private account, they can make payments by mobile phone (text message or telephone call). Registration can take place in e-finance, via text message, in the apps (iApp or Android) or at a Postomat.
- The customer orders your product or service by text message (keyword to speed-dial number) or over the phone
- A technical partner (application service provider) authenticates the transaction on your behalf to PostFinance
- If the customer's private account has sufficient funds, the purchase amount is reserved on the account
- The technical partner sends the end customer a purchase confirmation and sends you the order
- You deliver the product or service ordered to the customer.
- You receive a credit for the purchase amount over the next few days
- The technical partner charges you for its service
Provider/seller of a product, information or services through a mobile sales channel.
- Service provider in the mobile business with interfaces to mobile network operators and to the Mobile Payment service PostFinance
- Developer of system and industry solutions for the providers. Provides services for the provider and makes screens and interfaces to receive orders and administer payments available to the service provider
Together with our various partners, we offer the right solution for every sector.
Do you advertise with ads and flyers?
Make use of a new sales channel and allow your customers to order your products easily from anywhere via text message.
Would an EFT/POS device be of use to you?
Mobile Payment is the perfect cashless alternative for you. All you need is a mobile phone to which confirmation of payment can be sent. Alternatively, confirmation can be sent by e-mail.
|Text message donations|
Do you collect funds for your charity organization?
Thanks to the mobile channel, you can give your donors the option of donating anytime, anywhere. This will also attract a younger target audience, making it easy for them to make small donations and helping you secure a new target group.
Are you a ski resort with queues of people waiting to pay at the ticket desks?
Thanks to our ski ticketing solutions, you can offer your customers the option of purchasing a day pass conveniently by text message. The ski authorization is automatically uploaded to the Skidata keycard or Swatch Snowpass.
Do your ticket machines only accept cash?
Offer your customers the option of paying at your ticket machines, even if they don’t have the necessary change.
If none of the above solutions are suitable for you, don’t worry. Simply contact us and we’ll be pleased to work with you to find your ideal solution.
The various solutions for paying via Mobile Payment are offered by the following partners. We recommend working together with one of these partners who have already implemented the authorization, delivery and notification interfaces to PostFinance.
|Ergonomics||+41 (0) 44 315 51 11|
|iAge GmbH||+41 (0) 43 844 61 68|
|ICT Vision||+41 (0) 31 544 64 97|
|MNC Mobile News Channel SA||Office Zurich:|
+41 (0) 44 465 35 43
+41 (0) 21 317 50 20
|MOBILEtechnics SA||+41 (0) 32 328 20 00|
|e24 AG||+41 (0) 44 315 51 00|
|getunik AG||+41 (0) 44 388 55 88|
|xsmart AG||+41 (0) 44 956 51 22|
|smarcom AG||+41 (0) 31 721 22 22|
- PostFinance customers complete a one-time registration for PostFinance Mobile Fast Service in e-finance, via text message, in the apps (iApp or Android) or at a Postomat .
Manage your accounts conveniently online: round the clock, secure and convenient.
- You save on fees: electronic account documents (PDF, XML) are free of charge
- You save time: you already know at 6 a.m. which payments have been made
With the PostFinance Mobile App, you can view your current balance and the last 20 transactions on your postal account, transfer money to other postal accounts, top up your talktime credit and much more.