Starting a business
You need more than one good idea to take successful steps towards independence. It requires business acumen, perseverance, expertise, a good network and professional support.
Do you want to bring your business idea to life? To make founding a company simple and successful, PostFinance has mapped out the company founding process for you.
PostFinance has profiled three companies on their way to independence. The founders are at various stages of entrepreneurship and explain their personal success stories. They give you tips and tricks and point out potential stumbling blocks.
The KU magazine on startups contain valuable information for founding a small company including tips and checklists on developing a business plan. They also address questions on financial planning, and feature examples of entrepreneurs who have dared to take the step towards independence.
Take one of the IFJ's free intensive courses such as "How to start a business in Switzerland", "Online & Content Marketing" or "More impact and success with mailings". You can find the IFJ’s entire range of free courses here:
Integrated solution for creating professional business plans. To help you win over financial institutions and investors with high-quality presentation of your business idea, PostFinance is offering you paid output for three months worth CHF 90.
CD-ROM with access to more than 200 business tools and tips, examples and practical help for all areas of a budding entrepreneur's daily affairs at a special price of CHF 90 (excl. VAT) instead of CHF 190.
Professional support during the founding phase is invaluable. As well as comprehensive advice concerning your financial needs and tailored offers, PostFinance maintains a partnership with IFJ which provides support and advice for future budding entrepreneurs.
The start-up package is perfectly tailored to young entrepreneurs’ needs so that they can successfully enter the business world. It covers day-to-day financial needs, combined with exclusive special offers and services upon request.
The IFJ has made its name in the start-up scene by offering professional support to business startups. 100,000 entrepreneurs have already taken the step towards independence with IFJ since 1989.
IFJ offers you:
- Easy, quick and secure company founding online from CHF 350
- A saving of up to CHF 200 for setting up your company when you open a PostFinance business account via STARTUPS.CH
- Free courses on setting up a company, customer acquisition, financial protection, administration, and bookkeeping
- Support when securing financing by creating a professional business plan (Business Navigator) or access to up to CHF 130,000 in start-up capital through the venture kick initiative
- AbaWeb: Web-based business solution for start-ups. The software is free of charge (excl. set-up fee) for new PostFinance customers in the 1st financial year.