PostFinance will update its core banking software over the Easter weekend in 2018, laying the foundations for simple, digital products which will be available to customers more quickly. Find out what that means for you here.
6. November 2017, News
Update to our banking software
Restrictions over the Easter weekend 2018
- From Maundy Thursday (29 March 2018) until Easter Monday (2 April 2018), our payment systems will be available on a limited basis. We will ensure that the transition from the old banking software to the new is as smooth as possible.
- We will inform you in good time which services will be unavailable or available on a limited basis both on e-finance and our postfinance.ch/en website.
Here’s how you can prepare
- Please carry out your payments in good time. Look out for notifications in e-finance, the PostFinance App or TWINT.
- Depending on how you are personally affected by the update, you will either be informed in advance in a letter or contacted by your customer advisor. This is particularly relevant to our business customers.
- If you have any questions, please ring our Contact Center on +41 848 888 710 or contact your customer advisor.
That’s why PostFinance is updating its banking software.
- We want to continue to take the lead in digitizing the financial center and shape Switzerland’s success as an economic hub with our high-performance payment transactions.
- We are laying the foundations to allow you to continue benefiting from a wide range of services and a modern e-finance.
- The new software enables us to invest in our innovation capacity.
- We are digitizing and consistently simplifying our processes.
- We are bringing products and services to market faster.